Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Top 10 Tuesday - Water Books

 

The Top Ten Tuesday topic this week is "Water Books" These are all books that I have read that have water-related titles. A lot of these are mysteries, which isn't surprising given my reading habits. Titles link to my post about the book if I wrote one.

  1. Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch
  2. Water Like a Stone by Deborah Crombie
  3. Death by Water by Kerry Greenwood
  4. The Sabbathday River by Jean Hanff Korelitz
  5. Crow Lake by Mary Lawson
  6. Acqua Alta by Donna Leon
  7. An Ocean of Minutes by Thea Lim
  8. Sea of Tranquility by Emily St. John Mandel
  9. Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield
  10. A River in the Sky by Elizabeth Peters


2 comments:

  1. I'm a big mystery fan, too. I haven't read any of these, though. Some of them are on my TBR list, so hopefully I'll get to them sometime soon-ish.

    Happy TTT (on a Friday)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list - I've read Sea of Tranquility and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...