Sunday, August 2, 2026

July Book Report

Kingston (NH) Community Library
July 2026
I finished 15 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

Childhood friends don't necessarily know you best. I know this. But they do know a version of you best, and that can be such a relief in the harsh reality of adult life; sometimes we need someone who we don't need to explain ourselves to.” Annie B. Jones, Ordinary Time

Here are the books I finished in July 2026: 
  1. Ordinary Time: Lessons Learned While Staying Put by Annie B. Jones (3-stars)
  2. Edam and Weep by Linda Reilly (3-stars)
  3. Inside the Creative Studio: Inspiratin and Ideas for Your Art and Craft Space by Cate Coulacos Prato (4-stars)
  4. Audition by Katie Kitamura (3-stars)
  5. Designing Your New Work Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans (4-stars)
  6. Spider Web by Earlene Fowler (4-stars)
  7. A Deadly Episode by Anthony Horowitz (3-stars)
  8. Indigo Dying by Susan Albert Whittig (4-stars)
  9. Murder Your Darlings by Jenna Blum (5-stars)
  10. Life: A Love Story by Elizabeth Berg (4-stars)
  11. Artists in Residence by Melissa Wyse and Kate Lewis (3-stars)
  12. A Calculated Whisk by Victoria Hamilton (3-stars)
  13. Journal Sparks by Emily K. Neuburger (4-stars)
  14. Moon Spinners by Sally Goldblum (4-stars)
  15. The Book Supremacy by Kate Carlisle (4-stars)
I had another good month for reading--especially mystery novels! I have two books left to read for 20 Books of Summer -- something from my Classics Club list and something from my Readers' Advisory list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!