Saturday, March 23, 2013

Books on Books Ideas

BookPage's blog had an interesting list this week of 9 books for booklovers.

I looked at My Ideal Bookshelf and felt like the cleverness of it didn't hold up beyond a few pictures. I also wondered why there were only "impressive" books on anyone's shelf. This made it seem fake to me.
These titles from the list appealed to me as possible reads for the books about books challenge:

Why We Write Edited by Meredith Maran
How Literature Saved My Life By David Shields
One for the Books By Joe Queenan

There was also a comment on The BookCase post that recommended My Bookstore, which I have been meaning to get back to and read the rest of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...