- A Farewell to Arms by E. Hemingway
It was the book that came up on my Classics Club spin list so I am committed to finishing it by the end of June.
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
I committed to reading this for the 18th Century English Literature event.
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
I am planning to participate in Austen in August with Classics Club and this is one of the titles for that.
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Another Austen in August book
- A Few Green Leaves by Barabara Pym
I've been on a Pym kick since I discovered her a few weeks ago.
- Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
I loved the Parasol Protectorate and am excited to start this new series
- Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier
I really wanted this to be the Classics Club spin book so I am going to read it soon even though it didn't come up.
- Cinnamon Toast and the End of the World by Janet E. Cameron
This is coming out in the US this summer and I am excited to read it. It is set in Canada so will get me started on the 7th Annual Canadian Book Challenge.
- The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club by Dorthy Sayers
I started re-reading all the Sayers novels last year and want to get back on track with that project. This is the next book in the series.
- Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore
This one belongs to my husband, but I really want to read it so I am hoping he gets to it soon so I can read it.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Top 10 Tuesday - Summer Reads
I've been following the Top Ten Tuesday lists at The Broke and the Bookish for a while, but hadn't been inspired to join in until now. I liked this week's topic: the books on my summer TBR list.