Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday -- Best Books YTD

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic: the best books I've read so far in 2013.
The first 2 were 5 star reads. The rest were top 10 in no particular order.
  1. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
  2. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
  3. A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
  4. Bitter Brew by William Knoedelseder
  5. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
  6. The Art Forger by B. A. Shapiro
  7. An Unsuitable Attachment by Barbara Pym
  8. The Merry Heart by Robertson Davies (read, but didn't write up yet)
  9. Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
  10. Death Comes to Pemberley by P. D. James

3 comments:

  1. The only one I've read is Woman in White, and I agree that it is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Alias Grace many years ago - all I remember is that it divided my book group but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I must read Mr Penumbra! Sounds like something I'd really like too. I also have Alias Grace and Death Comes to Pemberley in my TBR. I see you are currently reading A Farewell to Arms - curious to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...