Monday, October 26, 2020

All the Devils are Here

All the Devils Are Here (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #16)All the Devils Are Here 
by Louise Penny
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was my least favorite of the Louise Penny novels so far. It was set in Paris and most of the regular characters from the series made only very brief appearances. I also felt like the story dragged a great deal in the middle. The imminent arrival of a baby is also part of the plot here and I never like that in a storyline. This is by no means a bad book--it is a Louise Penny novel after all--it just wasn't as fabulous as some of the previous ones. 
I am counting this toward the Canadian Reading Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...