Saturday, August 28, 2021

20 Books of Summer Wrap-up

As we approach the Labor Day weekend I have finished my #20booksofsummer2021. My book choices ended up being a bit different from the  list I made back in May and then revised in June. 

This is my list of completed books for this challenge:

#1 - The Doctor of Thessaly by Anne Zouroudi

#2 - In the Teeth of the Evidence by Dorothy L. Sayers

#3 - Fortune and Glory by Janet Evanovich

#4 - Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi 

#5- Men at Arms by Terry Pratchett 

#6 - A Question of Guilt by Frances Fyfield

#7 - Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton

#8 -Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C. S. Lewis

#9 - Square Haunting by Francesca Wade

#10 - Castle Shade by Laurie R. King

#11 - The White Mountain by Dan Sczcesny 

#12 - Lineage Most Lethal by S. C. Perkins

#13 - Susan, Linda, Nina, and Cokie by Lisa Napoli

#14 - Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett

#15 - Blackberry Wine by Joanne Harris 

#16 - The Sweet Taste of Muscadines by Pamela Terry

#17 - The Republic of Love by Carol Shields

#18 - The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix

#19 - After all these Years by Susan Isaacs

#20 - The Old Silent by Martha Grimes

I enjoyed all of these books. One of the reasons my list changed is that I started a couple of books that I thought I wanted to read and realized they were not for me so I abandoned those and moved on to other titles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...