Monday, January 2, 2023

December Book Report

December 2022
I finished 9 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

“It is much more sensible to be an optimist instead of a pessimist, for if one is doomed to disappointment, why experience it in advance?” --Elizabeth Peters, The Snake, the Crocodile, and the Dog

Here is my progress toward various goals and challenges:

 Here are the books I finished in December 2022: (link title to post if is one)
  1. The 99% Invisible City by Roman Mars (audiobook, 4-stars)
  2. Out of Africa by Isak Dinesen (4-stars)
  3. Python Programming by Cal Baron (3-stars)
  4. The Snake, the Crocodile, and the Dog by Elizabeth Peters (4-stars)
  5. Kissing Christmas Goodbye by M. C. Beaton (3-stars)
  6. The Secret, Book and Scone Society by Ellery Adams (audiobook, 3-stars)
  7. Read and Gone by Allison Brook (3-stars)
  8. The Real Story: A Guide to Nonfiction Reading Interests by Sarah Statz Cords (4-stars)
  9. No Mallets Intended by Victoria Hamilton (4-stars) 
I didn't get as many books finished this month as usual, but I have several in progress so January may have a more typical number. I mostly completed all my 2022 challenges except the goal of reading 4 books of poetry (I read 1). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...