Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Things Getting in the Way of Reading


The Top Ten Tuesday topic this week is "Things Getting in the Way of Reading" Most of the things on my list are actually good things that I like, but they do keep me away from my book. I only have 6 of them though. I don't let much prevent me from reading. 

  1. Going to work 
  2. Lots of spring garden chores
  3. A quilting project with a deadline for completion
  4. The need to sleep
  5. Spending time with friends
  6. Housework (I try not to let this get out of hand)

1 comment:

  1. Work and sleep definitely take up a lot of my reading time. Hanging out with friends also takes up some of my reading time, though not as much as I'd like to be honest, my friends don't live close so I don't get to see them as often as I would like.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/05/17/top-ten-tuesday-420/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...