Thursday, January 31, 2013

Challenge Update: January 2013

I have undertaken quite a few reading challenges this year, so rather than do updates on each one my plan is to write a monthly update on the whole endeavor.  I feel like I am off to a good start.

For the Tea and Books Challenge I read The Woman in White which counts as one of the two books I need for the "chamomile lovers" level I signed on for. This book also counts toward the Colorful Reading Challenge (book 1 of 9) and is one of my Classics Club titles. For Classics Club, thanks to the readathon, I also finished Murder in the Cathedral and The Phantom Tollbooth.

For the Vintage Mysteries Challenge I finished Cat Among the Pigeons (1959) which I am counting toward the "Dangerous Beasts" category (1 category down, 7 to go).

For the Foodies Read Challenge I read United States of Pie (1 out of 4).

I didn't finish any books in January for the Canadian Book Challenge 6, the What's in a Name 6 Challenge, or the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge. I am currently reading books that will count toward these, so February will have some progress on these.

I am on track (at 8%) with my Goodreads goal of 101 books in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...