Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bookish MadLibs Meme

I saw this book meme at I'd Rather Be at the Beach and thought I would give it a try. I answered books I read over the past 2 years.

In school I was:  Twenty Six
People might be surprised I’m:  Generation X
I will never be:  A Perfect Mess (an imperfect one quite possibly!)
My fantasy job is:  The Art Forger
At the end of a long day I need:  A Room with a View
I hate it when: Something Wicked This Way Comes
Wish I had: A Year by the Sea
My family reunions are: Quiet  
At a party you’d find me: At Home in the World
I’ve never been to:  Beautiful Ruins
A happy day includes: Excellent Women
Motto I live by: Stirring it Up
On my bucket list: Magical Journey
In my next life, I want to be: In a Sunburned Country

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me to put Generation X to the TBR list, I always wanted to read it put completely forgot about it for a while. Very creative meme, I probably have not read enough in the past two years to choose from, but I might give this one a go too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...