Thursday, July 2, 2015

9th Annual Canadian Book Challenge


Even though I was worried I wouldn't make it through 13 books for the 8th Canadian Book Challenge I managed to complete that challenge with a couple days to spare. (Lisa completed it with months to spare.) I have signed on for another year of Canadian books with the 9th Canadian Book Challenge. The levels this time have a music theme, and 11 books is marked by one of my favorite albums ever, so I will have to read at least 11 Canadian books between now and Canada Day 2016.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll make it to 13 again! Happy to see a few of my favorite albums on the challenge levels as well. Thanks for including my link...was nice to see the review of the ones I read, I'm getting started on book #1 today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! As a Canadian, I'm a member too. I have three challenges of my own, I'd like more people know about it. :) Reviews aren't required but there are fun pages to keep records of those who like to link them. https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-challenges-2015/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...