Monday, July 6, 2020

Canadian Book Challenge

I have completed the Canadian Reading Challenge each year since #6. This past year I only managed to read 7 books for the challenge. In my defense it was a very challenging year for me and I am running out of Margaret Atwood novels that I haven't read yet.

I am going to try again with the 14th challenge, which is being hosted at Canadian Bookworm and has levels identified by Canadian provincial flowers. Getting hold of books may be a problem this year, but my public library has reopened for curbside service so I am hopeful that I will manage.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to join the Canadian Book Challenge this year also. I did not participate for a couple of years and I have many Canadian books. The only problem will be writing reviews. My next post will be on some Canadian books I am planning to read and the one after that will be a joining post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...