Monday, June 20, 2022

The Last Battle

The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia, #7)The Last Battle 
by C.S. Lewis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the final book in the Narnia series, which I wrote a shelf-control post about,  and I enjoyed it. I thought it wrapped up the whole arc of the Narnia tale very well. The religous symbolism in this story was more overt than in some of the other tales (which didn't bother me). Characters from the earlier tales reappear and there are also some new faces. Overall I really liked the Chronicles of Narnia, but I'm not sure I would have enjoyed them as much when I was a child. There is a lot of depth here that I would not have understood.

This book is one of my alternates for the 2022 TBR Pile Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...