Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Flash and Bones

Flash and Bones (Temperance Brennan, #14)Flash and Bones 
by Kathy Reichs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have read quite a few of the titles in this series and they are usually an entertaining, somewhat educational, excursion into the icky-ness of forensic pathology. This novel was no exception. Mainly set in North Carolina and focusing on the world of NASCAR racing all the elements I would expect in a Kathy Reichs novel were here. I learned a lot I didn't know about auto-racing, including that Canadians follow NASCAR and there are famous drivers from Quebec. 
I am counting this towards the Canadian Reading Challenge (the author and some of the characters are Canadians).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...