Sunday, July 2, 2023

17th Canadian Reading Challenge

Once again the Canadian Reading Challenge is being hosted at Canadian Bookworm

I did not successfully complete last year's challenge to read 13 Canadian books. I did read 9 new-to-me Canadian titles since Canada Day 2022, two of them 5-star-reads, so I'm going with that it is all good. 

Here are my completed books for the 16th Canadian Reading Challenge:

  1. World of Curiosities by Louise Penny
  2. Remembering Orwell by Stephen Wadhams
  3. The Unquiet Englishman by Richard Greene (5-stars)
  4. Biography: Fiction, Fact, and Form by Ira Nadel
  5. Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs
  6. Small Ceremonies by Carol Shields
  7. The Stone Carvers by Jane Urquart
  8. Burning Questions by Margaret Atwood
  9. The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner (5-stars)
I am signing up to participate in the 17th challenge and look forward to another year of great Canadian reading.

1 comment:

  1. I did not do as well as I would have liked in the challenge for July 2022 - June 2023, but I do intend to join again, because I want to continue read Canadian books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...