Tuesday, October 1, 2024

September Book Report

Manchester, NH
I finished 5 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

“For it was a truth universally acknowledged that a single vicar must be in want of a wife." ― G.M. Malliet, Wicked Autumn

Here is my progress toward various goals and challenges:

 Here are the books I finished in September 2024: 
  1. Shot with Crimson by Nicola Upson (4-stars)
  2. A Palm for Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman  (audiobook, 4-stars)
  3. Wicked Autumn by G. M. Malliet (4-stars)
  4. Dom Casmurro by Machado de Assis (4-stars)
  5. A Fountain Filled with Blood by Julia Spencer-Fleming (4-stars)
Apparently this was a four-star month! I am not doing too well with reading for my various challenges and lists however. I will try to work on that in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...