Thursday, February 28, 2013

Challenge Update: February 2013

I made a lot of progress on one challenge this month and not much on the others.



I finished A Discovery of Witches which counts towards both the What's in a Name 6 Challenge and the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge. This is a total of one book completed for each of these.

For the Vintage Mysteries Challenge I finished Enter a Murderer (category: staging the crime), Why Shoot a Butler? (the butler did it, or not), The Black Mountain (colorful crime), and The Plague Court Murders (things that go bump in the night). This brings me to 5 out of 8 categories completed.

I didn't finish any books in February for the Tea and Books Challenge, Foodies Read Challenge, or the Classics Club. Nothing got finished for the Canadian Book Challenge 6 either, but I read a good chunk of A Short History of Canada, so there was progress on that one. During March I hope to finish the Short History and to read at least 2 books for Classics Club (my spin title and a book for Modern March).

I am on track (at 17%) with my Goodreads goal of 101 books in 2013.

I signed up for another challenge this month as well, The Books About Books Challenge. I committed to reading between 6 and 10 books for this. In Janurary I read 3 books about books and Mr. Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore so I have already finished 4 out of the 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...