Thursday, September 1, 2022

August Book Report

August 2022, Hampton Beach, NH

I finished 8 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

“We both know you can’t tell your own story without exposing someone else’s.”
― Nina de Gramont, The Christie Affair

Here is my progress toward various goals and challenges:

 Here are the books I finished in August 2022: 
  1. Sentenced to Death by Lorna Barrett (3-stars)
  2. Small Ceremonies by Carol Shields  (4-stars)
  3. The Lazy Genius Kitchen by Kendra Adachi (4-stars)
  4. The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont (5-stars)
  5. Pyramids by Terry Pratchett (3-stars)
  6. Shades of Earl Grey by Laura Childs (3-stars)
  7. Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe (5-stars)
  8. Bran New Death by Victoria Hamilton (3-stars)
I completed my 20 Books of Summer reading list this month, though it ended up being quite different from the list I started with as 6 of the original books got crossed off in favor of other titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...