I completed 7 categories for the Books and Chocolate Back to the Classics Challenge (which gets me 1 entry in the drawing).
- A classic about an animal: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- A gothic classic: Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys
- 20th century classic (first published in 1914): Dubliners by James Joyce
- A classic by a woman author: Orlando by Virginia Woolf
- a 19th century classic (first published 1811): Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- An award winning classic (it was the winner of the 1933 Femina Vie Heureuse Prize): Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons
- A classic set in a place you'd like to visit (much of it is in London): Cakes and Ale by Somerset Maugham