Wednesday, February 23, 2022

10 Years!


I published the first post on this blog 10 years ago today. I was inspired to start bibliographic manifestations because I wanted to participate in a crime-fiction read-along. 

Since then I have participated in lots of great read-alongs, challenges, and memes. I also discovered The Classics Club and thanks to that I have read 80+ classics (so far). I have published 900+ posts here over the past decade.

I have "met" many wonderful book bloggers (check out the "bookish blogs" list to the right to see who I mean) and I have learned so much from them about books I want to read; ones I know from their experiences that I don't want to read; and different ways of seeing the books I have read. It has made my reading life much richer and more rewarding than it would have been without this amazing community.

Thank you to everyone who visits my blog, those who comment and those who don't. It is wonderful to "talk" books with you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 10 years of blogging. I agree so much with your sentiments about how blogging has enriched your life. Same here. Congratulation on 80+ classics in those ten years. I did not expand my reading into that direction until the last few years, but now I am trying to get more classics into my reading.

    I did not realize (or had forgotten) that we started blogging at nearly the same time. My first post was on February 25, 2012. I had been intending to do a ten year blogging post but I still have done no work on it so we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 10 years! Here's to another 10 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...