- To read 100 books (this is my usual GoodReads goal)
- Read 12 books from my Classics Club list
- Read for the Canadian Book Challenge (deadline is July 1 and I still need to read 11 books for the current challenge)
- Complete the Cruisin' Through the Cozies challenge (10 books)
- Complete the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge at the Victorian level (5 books)
- Read 4 books of poetry (my own goal)
- Read 25 works of non-fiction (my own goal), including some I added to my TBR during #nonficnov
- Complete the NonFiction Reader Challenge (12 books - will all count toward the non-fiction goal of 25 books)
- Read books for at least 4 of the remaining 8 years needed to complete my Century of Books project
- Read 17 books from my shelves, inspired by The Unread Shelf project
- Participate in Rumer Godden Reading Week in December
- Continue posting a Book Report the first week of each month
If I don't have any overlap among these projects (which would be very unusual as I am often able to find books that meet multiple challenges) these challenges add up to 88 books.
I am participating in the Bookish Resolutions Challenge at Because Reading is Better than Real Life and this is my sign-up post.