Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Turtle Recall Wrap-up


Dance with Books hosted the 2021 Turtle Recall Discworld Reading Challenge. At the beginning of the year I had read 21 of the 41 Discworld books and I committed to the Klatch level of the challenge which meant reading 6-10 books. I also set it as a goal to finish the 2 books I hadn't read in the Tiffany Aching sub-series.

I successfully completed this challenge with these 10 books:

  1. Equal Rites
  2. Guards! Guards!
  3. The Wee Free Men (one of the Tiffany Aching books)
  4. A Hat Full of Sky (the other Tiffany Aching book I hadn't read before)
  5. Mort
  6. Men at Arms
  7. Wyrd Sisters
  8. Reaper Man
  9. The Fifth Elephant
  10. Hogfather
That leaves me 10 more Discworld books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...