Wednesday, May 1, 2024

April Book Report

Manchester, NH; April 3, 2024
I finished 7 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

“We’re so old now,” I said, “that we can actually see the patterns. It’s a little terrifying.” 
― Michelle Huneven, Search

Here is my progress toward various goals and challenges:

 Here are the books I finished in April 2024: 
  1. Eleanor Roosevelt: The War Years by Blanche Weisen Cook (5-stars)
  2. The Little Book of Dog Care by Ace Tilton Ratcliff  (4-stars)
  3. The Divorce Colony by April White (4-stars)
  4. The Postman Always Rings Twice by James M. Cain (5-stars)
  5. The Cartographers by Peng Shepherd (3-stars)
  6. Search by Michelle Huneven (5-stars)
  7. Seven Sisters by Earlene Fowler (4-stars)
Three 5-star books in one month! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice, 3 5-star reads in 1 month is pretty good. I've also heard good things about 'Search' by Hunevan from an acquaintance IRL. Maybe it is time to add it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...