Sunday, July 3, 2022

June Book Report

June 2022
I finished 11 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

“As soon as they had decided this, it was wonderful how much more cheerful everyone became...one always feels better when one has made up one's mind.” -- C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Here is my progress toward various goals and challenges:

 Here are the books I finished in June 2022: 
  1. Uncommon Carriers by John McPhee (audiobook, 4-stars)
  2. The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean (3-stars)
  3. Matrix by Lauren Groff (4-stars)
  4. Bad Monkey by Carl Hiaasen (3-stars)
  5. Bloodline by Felix Francis (4-stars)
  6. No Hard Feelings: Emotions at Work by Liz Fosslien and Mollie West Duffy (4-stars)
  7. The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis (4-stars)
  8. The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin (4-stars)
  9. What Strange Paradise by Omar El Akkad (4-stars)
  10. Jingo by Terry Pratchett (4-stars)
  11. Dorothy Parker: What Fresh Hell is This? by Marion Meade (audiobook, 4-stars)

I was hoping to read more from my own shelves this month than I managed, but I did make progress. The current literary fiction (which is for a project at work) that I read this month, more of which are still in progress,  took up quite a bit of my reading time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...