Friday, March 13, 2015

2015 Authors A-Z Update - 10 Weeks

Here is my first update on the Authors A to Z Reading Challenge hosted by Samantha Lin.

Note: This challenge doesn't require that you review the books, just that you read them. Books that are listed without links I read but didn't blog about. If I end up reading another book that I do blog about for a letter already completed I may swap it out

A - Ariely, Dan (The Upside of Irrationality)
B - Bourdain, Anthony (Kitchen Confidential)
E - Eble, Kenneth (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
H - Holloway, Emma Jane (A Study in Ashes)
K - King, Laurie R. (Garment of Shadows)
M - Mandel, Emily St. John (Station Eleven
O - Offill, Jenny (Dept. of Speculation)
R -Rosenstrach, Jenny (Dinner: A Love Story)
S - Sayers, Dorothy L. (Murder Must Advertise)

I have completed 9 out of 26 (about a third) and am about a fifth of the way through the year so I think I am on track. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're doing good. I'll have to check out some of those titles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...