A quote from this month's reading:
"It is strange how the dead leap out on us at street corners, or in dreams."
-- The Waves by Virginia Woolf
Here is my progress toward various goals and challenges:
- 3 were non-fiction (toward my goal of 25 non-fiction books this year) and none counted toward the NonFiction Reader Challenge
- 1 was a book I own but hadn't read before (inspired by The Unread Shelf project)
- none were poetry (toward my goal of reading 4 poetry books this year)
- none counted toward the the 16th Canadian Reading Challenge which began 7/1/2022.
- 2 were from my Classics Club List and 1 counted toward Back to the Classics
- 1 counted toward the Cruisin' Through the Cozies challenge -- as my "holiday" book
- none counted toward the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge
- none counted toward the Turtle Recall Challenge
- 1 counted toward the TBR Pile Challenge
- none were for my Century of Books project
- In the Bleak Midwinter by Julia Spencer Fleming (4-stars)
- Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens (4-stars)
- Agatha Christie: First Lady of Crime edited by H.R.F. Keating (3-stars)
- Freezer I'll Shoot by Victoria Hamilton (4-stars)
- The One-page Financial Plan by Carl Richards (4-stars)
- Living a Charmed Life by Victoria Moran (4-stars)
- The Waves by Virginia Woolf (4-stars)
- Hallowe'en Party by Agatha Christie (4-stars)
I still have quite a few books to finish to complete my reading challenges for the year. I may need to do some planning to make that happen.
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!