Sunday, October 2, 2022

September Book Report


September 2022
I finished 8 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

"It is strange how the dead leap out on us at street corners, or in dreams."
           -- The Waves by Virginia Woolf

Here is my progress toward various goals and challenges:

 Here are the books I finished in September 2022: 
  1. In the Bleak Midwinter by Julia Spencer Fleming (4-stars)
  2. Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens (4-stars)
  3. Agatha Christie: First Lady of Crime edited by H.R.F. Keating (3-stars)
  4. Freezer I'll Shoot by Victoria Hamilton (4-stars)
  5. The One-page Financial Plan by Carl Richards (4-stars)
  6. Living a Charmed Life by Victoria Moran (4-stars)
  7. The Waves by Virginia Woolf (4-stars)
  8. Hallowe'en Party by Agatha Christie (4-stars)
I still have quite a few books to finish to complete my reading challenges for the year. I may need to do some planning to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...